среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

de mesas sufragio




So yeah, it was a rough weekend. I sort of fell apart. It was one of those necessary evils though. I saw it coming and decided I had two options. I could try to push it all away like I had been for weeks, or I could just ride it out and try to get all this mental BS out of my life. You can probably guess I took the latter route.

It was something on the order of a total revelation. There were parts of me Iapos;d feared were nothing but kneejerk reactions to my situation. Happily, they arenapos;t. Turns out some of the things Iapos;d been feeling (from which Iapos;d been shying away) were the genuine article. Go me Iapos;m more well adjusted than I thought.

Other folks have said it better than me.

"Get busy living or get busy dying."

"Too old to fuck around and too young to die. Try a little life on for size."

"You only get so much time on this world, If you want any more than that, youapos;ve got to make it yourself."
de mesas sufragio, de mesas som, de mesas rayos x, de mesas planchar.



Комментариев нет: