пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dual in line dsl filter




My semestral break has been made out of pure win and love, so far. Today, I had breakfast with Jean Kaye at Katip, bought art materials for Gabbie and Briannaapos;s play date tomorrow, and headed to Bulacan with my sisterapos;s family to visit my two favorite relatives ever, Nathan Aaron. I havenapos;t seen them in four years, and look how big theyapos;ve become


Four years ago.


Now. Nathanapos;s taler than me, I want to die, I am so old.


I am so proud of them. When they were only 4 7, I told Ate Susan (their mom) that they are growing up to be very hot kids with an unfathomable depth to their character. Seriously. Nathan, age 13, can do advanced classical pieces on the piano perfectly (I told him he had to gear up to protect him from the legion of fan girls heapos;s gonna have when he enters high school), has various academic awards in science and math, plays chess and basketball, and reads a whole lot of literature. Aaron, age 9, is a budding photographer, and one of his photos won first prize in a contest and got published in an Australian broadsheet. He represents his school on science and math contests on a regular basis, also plays chess, basketball, and the piano. Most of all, theyapos;re respectful and down-to-earth little kids. Iapos;m so glad they were raised in Canberra, and not Sydney.

I am severely bummed that they have been sick the entire time they were here, and just when they were getting better, I had to combat the force that is MA Political Economy. Towards the end of the night, my sister had to drag me out of the house because I was really being stubborn and I really didnapos;t want to leave. I love them to death.

I hope I still preserve my reputation for being a kick-ass aunt. I canapos;t wait to visit them next year.
dual in line dsl filter, dual in line, dual in language ny program requirement, dual in indiana sport.



Комментариев нет: